Sunday 19 August 2012

Aztec and love hearts...




Shirt- Forever21 hand-me-down
Skirt- H&M (charity shop)
Shoes- New Look
Bag- Accessorize
Necklaces- charity shop
Belt- Vintage

How cool is this shirt? My old flatmate gave it to me/i stole it out of her wardrobe when she was having a clear out and i seriously cant get enough of it. I think its the colour.. or the print.. maybe just both.

This skirt is a bit too young girl for me so I added a big belt, big heels, lots of necklaces and a clutch to try and make it look a little less 'I actually bought this out of H&M kids section' like and more like 'nice skirt' like.

Hope everyones had a good weekend :)

Ruth xxxxx





13 comments:

  1. awww, that was so nice of your flatmate! you look amazing

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. please feel free to enter my new giveaway! you can win one of two big jewellery and accessory prizes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isnt it, shes too kind to me sometimes haha. Will defiantly enter into it, thanks :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. That shirt is gorgeous! I have the dress version of that skirt and I totally agree about it looking a little child- like, but I got it in the sale for £3 and it's so easy to style up or down and comfy too, so not too bad!

    Charlotte xo
    http://paperplanesinplaygroundgames.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES i got mine in the sale too! Defiantly is a good piece to style for day and night i love that in clothing makes life so much easier! Thank you :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love these two prints together, such a lovely outfit!!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) love a bit of aztec these days xxxx

      Delete
  4. This outfit is lovely, I LOVE that shirt! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good, will defiantly give it a look! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! You look lovely, your top is delightful!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style! really pretty and unique! The clutch is also one of my favorites!
    Definitely following!
    x

    eleni0111.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this mix of prints!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete