Friday 30 August 2013

Ah, but girl you're only a child...




Photography by Katy J Gordon

Top: Topshop - Blazer: Miss Selfridge - Necklace: Topshop

Skirt: Monsoon - Heels: Primark

I have my third wedding of the summer this weekend and so I'm currently surrounded by all half my wardrobe on my floor and an empty suitcase. Standard occurrence for me and a wedding/weekend away. 

The last one was my cousins a few weeks ago and this is what I wore. 

The skirts perfect for a wedding- right length, heavy so it doesnt blow up and everyone sees your hold ins, not black and pretty. To me its pretty much in the bag the second I see it. The blazer hides the hips and gives structure while the necklace gives the detail to the upper part of the outfit that the skirt does for the bottom. 

My cousin looked gorgeous on her day and it was such a beautiful wedding with ceilidh dancing till the late hours (a few G&T's helped me forget how sore my feet were after the Canadian Strip the Willow)

Ruth x


This song came on while I was baking in the kitchen today and I haven't danced like that since my P7 school disco




4 comments:

  1. Looking lovely Ruth :D:D Loving all your outfit posts, looking great! :) Also love the fact Katy is your photographer... very professional ;) haha miss you!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ombre hair and your outfit is so cute!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, i love the skirt and i have those shoes! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have recently nominated you for The Liebster Award! we have enjoyed your blog and would like to see more! this award gives new bloggers an opportunity to meet people :)

    Ruby and Moo x
    http://rubyandmoo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete